August 22, 2019
H1, 2019 Main Figures:
- Sales EUR 227.0 million (225.7)
- Operating income EUR -8.8 million (-13.5)
- Income before taxes EUR -11.0 million (-15.2)
- Income after taxes EUR -8.7 million (-11.8)
Future prospects unchanged: Operating income for 2019 will remain on a par with operating income for 2018 or improve.
Comments from President and CEO Jan Hanses:
- The first two quarters of the financial year were better than last year, despite slightly
lower passenger volume.
- Q2 showed a significant improvement in earnings, which were positively affected by the Easter holiday falling entirely in April. Furthermore, no vessels were in dry-docking during the period.
- The positive trend for sales and contribution margin per passenger continued.