September 27, 2018
- Marhaba: the period where Moroccans living abroad visit their home country.
- The operation started 5 June, ended 15 September.
- 11 ferries on Tanger Med – Algeciras. Departure every 30 minute.
- Total traffic for the Marhaba: Pax=1,741,212 / Cars=464,977 / Coaches=4,390
- Peak period from 27 August till 2 September: Pax=295,127 / Cars=63,873 / Coaches=352.
- Day record on 27 August: Pax=53,137 and Cars=10,510.
- Waiting times in average: 2 hours. Peak: 18 hours.
- General trend: less passengers than last year, more vehicles.