Grimaldi Group of Naples closed 2018 with Revenues exceeding €3bn for the first time in its history, in spite of higher bunker costs.
- -11% EBITDA €537.1m
- -29% Net Result €212m
At the end of the past year the group headed by Diego Pacella, Gian Luca and Emanuele Grimaldi was operating a fleet of over 130 ships, of which 116 directly owned and with an average age of 13 years.
Details per company:
- Grimaldi Deep Sea – Revenue €675m, EBITDA €114.5m and Net result €55.2m.
- Grimaldi Euromed – Revenue €1.4 bln, EBITDA €142m and Net result €65m.
- Finnlines – Revenue €595m, EBITDA €166.3m and Net result €95.1m.
- Malta Motorways of the Seas – Revenue €32.2m, EBITDA €11.8m and Net result €2.8m.
- Minoan Lines – Revenue €94.1m, EBITDA €8.5m and Net result €-5.7m.
- Atlantic Container Lines – Revenue €325.4m, EBITDA €18.6m and Net result €-17.7m.