After summer, Stena Line will re-deploy three ships on three routes. The target is to further improve service and accessibility for customers and optimise operations in line with market developments.
- New(er) tonnage on Göteborg – Frederikshavn: Ro-pax HAMMERODDE to replace ro-ro STENA GOTHICA.
- All traffic to Denmark to use Masthuggskajen in Göteborg.
- In the middle of September, STENA GOTHICA will return to her former route Travemünde-Liepaja where she will operate together with her sister ship URD.
- Four permanent ro-pax vessels on Karlskrona-Gdynia.
- Ro-pax STENA NORDICA will be placed on the Karlskrona-Gdynia route in October, after the charter of ro-ro GUTE is over and the ship returns to Gotlandsbolaget. Growth is still strong between Karlskrona and Gdynia. STENA NORDICA is twice as big as GUTE.
STENA GOTHICA photo: Rickard Sahlsten