October 4, 2018
- On 27 September Moby SPL have carried their 4 millionth passenger, since St. Peter Line merged with Moby SpA in 2016.
- TESO’s double-ender ferry SCHULPENGAT did not find a buyer. The vessel will be scrapped in Ghent, Belgium.
- Former SVEA DROTT, now the ANEMOS, is on her way to the Turkish scrapyards after more than a year of lay up.
- After three years on the Gothenburg-Fredrikshaven route STENA GOTHICA has returned home and started her regular service on the Baltic Sea again, accompanied by her sister vessel URD. Her place has been taken by STENA VINGA.
- A healthy economic development in the EU and growing trade have caused cargo volumes on DFDS’ routes from Klaipeda to Karlshamn and Kiel to increase. Therefore DFDS has decided to charter an extra ro-ro as from 6 October. It is the 2,191 lane meter MAESTRO UNIVERSE.