November 22, 2018
- Both Flensburg-built 4,100 lane meter ro-ro vessels ALF POLLAK and MARIA GRAZIA ONORATO will operate on the Genoa-Livorno-Catania-Malta route, three times a week.
ALF POLLAK will shortly start her journey to Italy.
- Trasmediterranea’s new ferry VILLA DE TEROR has still not been handed over.
A third sea trial will be needed to finish some details. A delivery in December looks now more likely.
- Negotiations between the major shareholder of Attica, MIG and Fortress Capital has been put on hold, according to sources in Athens.
- Seajets’ CHAMPION JET 1 has been chartered by Naviera Armas for four months.
- Two leading naval architecture firms, Glosten and C-Job Naval Architects, announce a strategic partnership to create more value for their respective clients. Executives from the two firms met recently at Glosten’s newly opened East Coast office to sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) defining the firms’ shared goals and objectives.