May 31, 2018
- P&O Ferries’ PRIDE OF KENT returned to service on Calais – Dover after over five months out of service after her grounding.
- Ro-pax EUROFERRY CORFU has arrived at Marseille to begin her charter to Corsica Linea. She will be renamed VIZZAVONA.
- Genoa is grappling with space. The Spinelli group, the company managing the terminal at which the Tirrenia ships operate, rang the alarm bell by saying that the Malta Line could be terminated. Reason: lack of space, and because ofthe slow moving of cargo.
- Africa Morocco Link (AML) will charter GALAXY from European Seaways for the route Algeciras – Tanger Med.
- TT Line’s PETER PAN is soon going to re-enter service after having been at the yard in Bremerhaven for a lengthening operation.