November 16, 2017
- Freight is pushing the DFDS figures to record levels, while the passenger volumes stay the same.
- Strong performance for freight on North Sea routes: volumes up 8%
- Revenue DKK 3,922 (3,799) +3.3%
- EBITDA DKK 976 million (972 million) +0.4%
- EBIT DKK 742 million (738 million) +0.5%
- Profit before tax DKK 714 Million (732 million) -2.6%)
- The Group’s revenue growth for 2017 is now expected to be around 3% compared to previously around 4%, excluding revenue from bunker surcharges.
- At the Q&A session, DFDS CEO Niels Smedegaard said there were no plans for new cruise ferries. Current vessels can continue for 10 years if needed.