September 6, 2019
- CLdN’s new SIXTINE arrived at Rotterdam on 4 September and started to sail on the Killingholme route.
- STENA ESTRID started her sea trials.
- Fjord 1’s new car ferry KOMMANDØREN was named during a ceremony on Monday 2 September.
- The namegiving of COLOR HYBRID was celebrated on Friday 30 August.
- The Turkish shipyard delivered the SAMLAFJORD. She is the first of three electric ferries built for the Norwegian ferry operator Fjord1.
- SAMLAFJORD is on her way to Norway, and can be followed here on MarineTraffic.