Below are selected financial highlights for the fiscal year 2017 of Moby S.p.A., based on the Group’s audited, consolidated financial statements:
- Revenues: EUR 586m, up 9%
- EBITDA: EUR 131.8m, up 13.3%
- Net result EUR 24.5m, tripled from EUR 7.7m
- Total net financial debt: EUR 496.4m as of 31 December 2017
- Passengers: 6.5 million
- Freight: 7.5 million lane meters
The start-up of three new activities weighed on the balance sheet:
- Cruise ferry in the Baltic Sea (Moby SPL)
- A new connection from France to Corsica.
- Further strengthening the motorways of the sea.