November 16, 2017
ICG published a trading update, covering carryings for the year to date to 11 November 2017.
- Ro-Ro freight: 247,700 (246,500) =+0.5%
- Cars: 385,100 (376,800) = +2.2%
- Passengers: not included in the update.
Trading update with financial information for the first ten months of 2017.
- Consolidated Group revenue: EUR 288.9 million = +3.1%
- Ferries Division total revenues: EUR 184.4 million = +1.4%
- In the period since 30 June carryings grew at 1.6% underperforming market growth rates as the division has focused on higher yielding accompanied freight traffic in advance of the introduction of the new ferry W.B. YEATS.
- The Euro value of the division’s Sterling originating revenues have been affected by weaker Sterling but this has been partly mitigated by offsetting improvement from Sterling based costs.
- Higher bunker costs.