DFDS Q1 Review: Strong Logistics Performance In Q1
“Both growth and earnings were ahead of expectations in Q1 and our full-year growth expectation is now raised to 4% and to 10% including U.N. Ro-Ro. European growth is robust and continues to support our ferry routes and logistics activities. Our continuous improvement projects are on track and will also contribute to earnings this year,” says Niels Smedegaard, CEO.
- Revenue growth of 9%, adjusted
- Passenger volumes up 14% boosted by Easter
- Ferry freight volumes up 3% despite negative impact from Easter and a collision
- Profit before special items and tax up 18%
- Revenue growth increased to 4% from 2%, excl. U.N. Ro-Ro
- EBITDA range of DKK 3,000-3,200m, incl. U.N. Ro-Ro
- Investments of DKK 5.2bn, incl. U.N. Ro-Ro
Click on the image to start the download of the report.