Irish Ferries has published details of the new sailings schedule it will introduce following the arrival in mid-2018 of its new cruise ferry W. B. YEATS currently being built in Flensburg, Germany.
Highlights of the plan:
Ireland – France
- A doubling in the number of summer sailings between Ireland and France – offering daily departures alternatively from both Dublin and Rosslare.
- On the Dublin – Cherbourg route, up to four return sailings weekly on what is becoming an increasingly popular route for the summer season.
- The route Rosslare – Cherbourg / Roscoff operated by ro-pax OSCAR WILDE will include an increase in the number of summertime departures to Roscoff.
- In the winter season, the ro-pax EPSILON will replace the W.B. YEATS providing a year–round service from Dublin to France.
Ireland – UK
- From mid-September, W. B. YEATS will transfer to the Dublin – Holyhead route, where she will operate together with ULYSSES.
- Fast ferry JONATHAN SWIFT will operate a summer only schedule.
Photo © Irish Ferries