Q3 in figure
- 2.9 million passengers (+2%)
Revenue EUR 282.7 million (EUR 273.6 million) +3.3%
EBITDA EUR 75.4 million (EUR 67.1 million) +12.3%
- Net profit EUR 47.8 million (EUR 42.8 million) + increased by 11.7%.
In Q3, the Group’s revenue and operating result were impacted by following operational factors
- After the rerouting of ships in December 2016, carriage capacity increased on a number of operated routes.
- During June and August, one cruise ferry operated the Tallinn – Helsinki route in contrast to two cruise ferries in last year.
- Increased competition on Tallinn – Helsinki route.